Wednesday, August 16, 2006

More Fun With Music

My daughter periodically does these silly music survey things, and they seem fun, so I figured I would try the next one she posted. So, here we go:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, etc).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question press the next button.
Ready? GO!

Opening Credits:
New Beginnings - Trapt
(um, OK, oddly appropriate...)

Waking Up:
Start a War - Static-X
(hehe, well, I am very much a morning person)

Falling In Love:
Just Out Of Reach - Patsy Cline
(sometimes very true, but luckily I have not had to deal with that for over 20 years...)

Fight Song:
My Evil Twin - They Might Be Giants

Breaking Up:
No Feelings - Sex Pistols
(Yeah, that sounds about right!!)

Making up:
Rejoice - U2

Life's Okay:
Freeways - Bachman-Turner-Overdrive

Mental Breakdown:
Just My Imagination - The Cranberries

Driving:
Whoa is Me - Dredg

Flashbacks:
Pretty in Scarlet - Guano Apes

Happy Dance:
Empty - The Cranberries

Regretting:
One Hit Wonder - Everclear

Final Battle:
Over the Hills and Far Away - Led Zeppelin
(as Zep songs go, "The Battle of Evermore" would have been better, but you get what you get)

Death Scene:
Zombie Eaters - Faith No More
(Oh help me baby zombie Jesus!)

End Titles:
Crazy - Patsy Cline
(Hmmm, that would have been good for the "Mental Breakdown" one...)

No comments: