The problem is, I have too many other things to do right now, so here is a snapshot of what is going on in my life:
- Work is very busy. In this economy, that is a good thing. Sales need to pick up so we have the revenue to sustain development.
- It is weird having a child who is out of High School living in the house. I am too young for that. On the other hand, a lot of guys my age have little ones. I am too old for that.
- After three years teaching the three year old Sunday School class, I started teaching eighth graders this year. A couple of observations:
- Three year olds are a lot cuter than eighth graders
- Three year olds listen better than eighth graders
- Three year olds are more fun than eighth graders
- Three year olds are much more open to learning than eighth graders
- Despite all of that, I would rather teach the eighth graders. You can actually have meaningful conversations with them, and my prep time involves a lot of Bible study rather than trying to come up with crafts that match the lesson. I like Bible study. I don't like crafts.
- It has snowed like crazy here lately. This winter is turning out just like last winter. I hope we don't have another pipe break like we did last year.