Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Worst Product Name, Ever...

OK. Maybe this post will reveal too much about how my brain works, but here goes.

Last night, I was watching House. A commercial for Papa John's Pizza came on and it mentioned their "Very Berry" pizza dessert thing. That reminded me that when I was younger one of the cereal manufacturers came out with a "Berry Berry" flavor of their cereal (Berry Berry Kix, or something like that). Which also got me thinking, what kind of a moron names a cereal after a disease that is caused by malnutrition?

So there you go. Today's insight into the odd workings of my brain...

1 comment:

stuffle said...

Yeah, but cereal should technically prevent beriberi... Most of them are loaded with vit-B.

OTOH, "scurvy" would be a really bad brand name for OJ... And "rickets" would be a really bad brand name for milk... :)