Thursday, January 19, 2006

Music... Just for Fun!

I am working from home today and listening to iTunes on "Party Shuffle". Just for fun, I will use the ecto "Currently listening to" feature to grab the next dozen or so songs that come up, just to share a good cross section of the music I like...

Danny Boy from the album "American IV: The Man Comes Around" by Johnny Cash
Driving With One Hand On The Wheel from the album "Safe And Sound" by Aimee Mann
Love Me Two Times from the album "The Best of the Doors" by The Doors
Savior from the album "Californication" by Red Hot Chili Peppers
One Tree Hill from the album "The Joshua Tree" by U2
Dragula from the album "Hellbilly Deluxe" by Rob Zombie
Waste from the album "Break the Cycle" by Staind
Texas On A Saturday Night from the album "Revolutions Of Time ... The Journey (1975-1993) - Sojourns (Disc 2)" by Mel Tillis And Willie Nelson
Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous from the album "The Young And The Hopeless" by Good Charlotte
Particle Man from the album "Flood" by They Might Be Giants
Stories for Boys from the album "Boy" by U2
Charlotte from the album "Spit" by Kittie

Well, there you go, a tour of the last dozen tunes in the iTunes party shuffle...

3 comments:

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

01 20 06

Hey there Stuffle: Apparently you have good taste in music;) I like Robert Rich myself:) Have a great weekend!

Bstermyster said...

I need to get an IPOD. I think I am really missing out.

stuffle said...

Each of us here have our own iPods. Great little toys they are...

You can use iTunes without having an iPod, however...