Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Ouch!

Whatever you do, don't call for the nurse...
TOKYO (Reuters) - A Japanese nurse who tried to relieve her work stress by tearing off patients' nails was sentenced Monday to three years and eight months in prison.

Man, that has got to hurt. I recently had a chili making accident that eventually resulted in my having to trim off a nail about half way up. While dicing onions, I managed to slice through a nail to the skin below. I was originally going to just let the injured nail grow out, but then it kept getting snagged on stuff, so I eventually did some home surgery to remove part of the stupid thing...

Anyhow, that was uncomfortable enough. I couldn't imagine sitting there helpless while some nurse used me as stress relief like that... Makes me sort of squirm just thinking about it...

2 comments:

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

01 26 06

Someone needs some Prozac, a Coke and a smile!

Canadianna said...

I've got shivers just thinking about it. Yuck!