Friday, June 15, 2007

Junior!

Now that Dale Jr. will finally be racing for a good team next year instead of a second tier team like DEI, it will be interesting to see if he can run as well as Gordon and Johnson.  My honest guess is yes, he will.  He is a great driver who has, up until now, just been saddled with a mediocre team.  All in all, I think this will provide him his best chance at a championship.

Heck, now that he is going to be teammates with Gordon, I just may have to like the guy!  It should be interesting to see how his some of his more backwards, hill-billy, good ol' body, beer can tossin', redneck moron fans actually take the news...

When it comes right down to it, I have always kinda wanted to like the guy, but I just couldn't stomach a certain, unfortunatly large, segment of his fan base.

No comments: