Tuesday, June 12, 2007

B-I-M-B-O, and Bimbo Was Her Name-o

Up until now, I have been ignoring this Paris Hilton thing, because I just really don't care much about the exploits of such an amazingly unimportant, talentless person who is famous just because she is famous (and a bit of a skanky ho).  However, when I heard about this little nugget on the TV news this morning while working out, I just couldn't resist a couple of comments.
God has given her a new chance and she plans to stop acting dumb and put her influence to good use.
Yes, God is very good at giving people second chances.  Let's hope she actually makes the most of it.  I truly do pray that she does.

That said, I cannot help commenting on her plans to "stop acting dumb."  So, now she is no longer going to act dumb?  What? Is she just going to be dumb now?  No more acting?  Just real stupidity from now on?

On one last note, the media appears to be inflating what she is actually going through just a bit.
Walters said Hilton told her she had not been wailing, sobbing or screaming during her first three days in prison, as had been reported.
Prison?  Sorry, she is not in prison, she is in the County Jail.  There is quite a difference.

No comments: