Monday, September 25, 2006

Static X - Dirthouse (Music Monday)



Wow, last week was busy. No blogging since last weeks "Music Monday" post. I will try to do better this week. So here is a quick recap of last week.

Work was busy and tiring. I am glad last week is over. That's enough about work.

Saturday, Lisa and I went to our last Brewer's game of the year. They won a close and exciting game, which is a great way to end it. Hopefully, they won't fall apart now on this final road trip.

On Sunday, the topic this week for Sunday School was Noah's Ark. There was a new kid in my Sunday School class, and he did a very good job participating with the other kids. I have noticed that sometimes that can be an issue for three year olds, especially boys, but it was not an issue for him.

Sunday was also the first really nice day in quite a while. I worked outside, pulling out some shrubbery that we weren't real fond of and want to replace with something more floral. Then I rested. I really needed the rest, actually.

Well, hopefully more blogging this week then last...

No comments: