Thursday, August 18, 2005

I See Dumb People, They're Everywhere...

As I have mentioned before, my commute to work is about 40 miles. On that commute, I get to see quite the bunch of dumb people. Here is just a list from yesterday.
  • Dumb ass #1 who speeds past me, only so I can catch up to her later, when she is busy yakking on her cell phone, and swerving as she rummages through crap in the passenger seat.
  • After work, traffic is bumper to bumper and slow because of an accident on the east bound side of the Interstate (I am going west). Dumb ass #2 is in front of me. Not only does he leave a huge gap between him and the car in front of him, but then he slows down further to gawk when we get to the scene.
  • Dumb ass #3, after the backups, cuts me off, cuts off several others, as he weaves from lane to lane to get ahead, only to get to he exit about 5 seconds before I do.
  • Dumb ass #4 plunks his stupid ass in the left lane, and stays there, even though he is barely doing the speed limit.
  • Multiple dumb asses who can't seem to drive at a constant speed, and are evidently confused by things like hills. It is called "cruise control", look into how it works.
Actually, the commute usually isn't that bad. Yesterday, it just seemed that all the dumb asses came out at once.

No comments: