Monday, April 24, 2006

My Myspace

Myspace.com has been in the news a lot lately. Most of the articles have basically been the same silly, paranoid crap that you get when the MSM tries to manufacture a news story. I don't really have much to say about that. I just think it is kind of funny how the MSM blows crap out of proportion, and how the brain-dead masses just sort of nod and believe it without thought.

My daughter has been on there for quite some time now, and has a lot of fun on there. It is a great place for kids to hang out and just be kids. Assuming they are smart enough to practice some basic common sense, it is also a pretty safe place to hang out. My advice to parents would be to monitor your kids activity and communicate with your kids, but don't bust their balls for being kids, for talking like kids, and for just being themselves. That advice applies to online and offline activities.

Anyhow, I joined Myspace a while ago, mostly to communicate with one of my cousins. It turns out one of my other cousins is also on there. Then Baby Blogga got her profile put together, so I decided to do a little work on mine. So, if any of the three or four people who read this blogs have Myspace profiles, feel free to add me...

Here is the URL: http://www.myspace.com/stuffle

No comments: