Sunday, December 18, 2005

Christmas Pagent

Today, the division 1 Sunday school classes put on their Christmas pageant at the 10:15 service. I teach the 3 year olds, and it was been interesting preparing for this. The 3 year olds just don't want to participate that much. I think partially they don't quite understand, and partially, they are just nervous being in front of everyone.

One of the 3 years olds (Cory) volunteered to be a cow in the manger. He did a really good job. I am very proud of him. The others did a good job too, though it took more than a little coaxing to get some of them to stand up in front of the church.

Afterwards, all of the kids went downstairs and had cookies and got small gifts from their teachers. I gave all of my kids a Christian activity book and a little stuffed bear with different Christian slogans or symbols on their shirts. I even got some gifts from a couple of them. It was a good time, but I am glad that it is over.

1 comment: