Sunday, June 19, 2005

One Hero and One Idiot Could make Millions....

One was a hero, the other an emotionally deranged idiot with psychotic eyes. Both could end up making millions off of their stories.

First, Ashley Smith. Her story probably ought to be told. After all, she handled an extremely stressful situation in the best way possible. After the ordeal was over, her thoughts were not on herself so much as on the problems that her captor was having in his life, and how she hoped he could turn things around. This is the type of person this world needs more of. I hope things work out well for her.

On the complete opposite end of the human spectrum we have Jennifer Wilbanks. Or as I prefer to call her, "that bitch with the crazy eyes" (I mean, just look at her, she has those psycho Charles Manson eyes).

This woman was stressed out over trying to make her own huge, lavish wedding perfect. So she disappears and pretends to be abducted and sexually assaulted. For her, everything was about her. There was obviously no thought given to how this would effect her friends, family, or other loved ones. The last thing she deserves is any money from a book deal. About the only thing she deserves (besides a dope slap) is a nice little prison term.

Which leads me to the next thing that pisses me off about this. We had a situation in Madison, WI not too long ago where a student pretended to be abducted from her apartment. Her reason for this was that her boyfriend was not paying enough attention to her. Another selfish bitch who thinks the whole world is just about her. So, after thousands of dollars wasted on searches and all the emotional stress this selfish little crybaby put people through what does she get? Just like Jennifer Wilbanks, she gets no jail time, some meaningless slap on the wrist, and worse yet, she gets a sympathetic ear from large portions of the community who were stupid enough to feel sorry for the little twit. Stuff like that really pisses me off sometimes.

2 comments:

The Exile said...

That was my first reaction, too: this woman looks like she's perpetually surprised.

And that "little twit" as you so aptly call her is from my neck of the woods.

I think they both need a bit of a tolchok upside the head, eh?

I bookmarked your page. Hopefully I'll soon get around to putting you on the blogroll. I'm an incredibly good procrastinator.

stuffle said...

Thanks for the bookmark...

Believe me, I know about being good procrastinator too... :)