Sunday, June 18, 2006

Stupid Weather People!!

So I am attempting to watch Korea vs. France, and the stupid TV station switches from high def to regular, and then puts up some stupid tornado warning sidebar thing. Yes, I know, there is a tornado. I heard the damn sirens, now get back to the high def broadcast!!!

Stupid TV stations...

Update: Well, now the useless talking heads have decided that these tornados are "news". I really hate these stupid, self important dumbasses. Just put the weather news on a crawl, so the two people who actually give a crap can just read it off of there...

Stupid, stupid, STUPID TV people...

3 comments:

James Manning said...

I hate when they do that. When I lived in Chicago, they would cut in with news of snow storms. Duh... it's January - shut the hell up and put the Bears game back on TV.

stuffle said...

It is especially stupid when you consider we now have the ability to run unobtrusive crawls and whatnot on the bottom of the screen, and put a little graphic in the corner.

To be fair, the storms were somewhat bad but still really nothing where sporting events needs to be pre-empted. Just put a crawl on the bottom of the screen and let people tune to the weather channel if they are really that interested...

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We hate that so much too!!! There are times my husband and I look at each other and say "I can't believe they interrupted the show for that". That's why the media gods created crawlers.