Saturday, June 17, 2006

Finally, a useful Firefox Extension

While perusing the Monkey Bites blog, I found this post about the Joga.com Companion. Now I can get all my World Cup scores and news in a handy little side bar in my browser. That is really nice for me, since I am at work when most of the games are played. I mean, let's face it, this is soccer. Periodically checking the scores in a browser isn't really that much different than actually watching the game... :)

Anyhow, I have finally found a firefox extension that is actually useful. So if you are one of the three or so soccer fans in the US, and you use Firefox, I would suggest checking it out.

(OK, OK, the Google Toolbar is indispensable, so I guess I should say that I have found a second extension that is actually useful. Most, though, just get in the way.)

No comments: