Saturday, March 11, 2006

Eyebrow Pierce


Eyebrow Pierce
Originally uploaded by stuffle.
I have been wanted to get my eyebrow pierced for quite a while now, I just never got off my butt and did it. While I was there, I also got a stud in my left ear replaced with a captive loop.

The procedure was pretty quick. I just went to the local tattoo and piercing shop. After filling out some paperwork, I was taken to the piercing room where my eyebrow was marked. I then laid back. My eyebrow was clamped. On the count of two I took a deep breath, and on the count of three I exhaled while the needle was quickly pushed through. A little pain there, but no big deal. The only other part that hurt a little was when the needle was replaced with the jewelry.

After that, the stud in my left ear was replaced with a captive loop (18 ga, 3/8 dia). I was given care instructions and went on my way.

Next, I want to eventually replace the two 18 ga, 3/8 dia captive loops in my ear with slightly larger and thicker captive loops. I also want to get some captives in my right ear.

No comments: