Monday, November 21, 2005

Busy Time of Year...

If you have been coming here looking for new posts or something, sorry. When combining Thanksgiving and Christmas and all the family events entailed therein with the year-end stuff that has to get done at work, this is a very, very busy time. Thus, I have not been blogging lately. I haven't really even been reading any posts that are more than 3 paragraphs long, either...

Anyhow, I'll try to keep in touch, but if you don't see anything here or see my comments elsewhere, it is probably not because I am dead or anything, just really busy, which I am thankful for.

Have a happy thanksgiving, and remeber to take the time to be thankful and to express that to those who are important to you.

2 comments:

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

11 21 05

HAPPY THXGIVING TO YOU TOO STUFFLE:)

Bstermyster said...

This sounds like my life verbatim!