Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Yes, I am Still Alive

In case anyone is still reading this, yes, I am still alive.  I have just been really busy lately, and haven't really had much to say.

I found the following candidate quiz over at Stacy's blog.

87% Mike Huckabee
84% John McCain
81% Fred Thompson
79% Mitt Romney
72% Ron Paul
69% Tom Tancredo
60% Rudy Giuliani
36% Bill Richardson
27% Hillary Clinton
26% Chris Dodd
26% John Edwards
24% Barack Obama
22% Joe Biden
20% Mike Gravel
17% Dennis Kucinich

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

Hmmm, the Huckster?  I don't see myself pulling for him any time soon.  McCain either.  I may agree with some (or many) of the things they say, but what they have been saying does not really jive with what they have actually done in their political careers.

Thompson and Romney I could back.

Why is Ron Paul so high on the list?  It was probably the questions on pot and on free trade.  He is a libertarian, after all.  Problem is, he is also a nut...  It sure is good to see that the true nuts are all at the bottom of the list, and by a big gap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed seeing everyone's answers. I've decided this test is not real accurate.

stuffle said...

I determined the same as soon as I saw the Huckster and my #1 choice... :)